I love these types of posts! Something about daily summary’s just seems so personal and I thought I would join in on the fun!
- Today is my last day of my holiday leave! I have had a great time off, but am looking forward to getting back into a routine with work.
- I have read 2 books in the past week, Everything, Everything & All The Bright Places and am currently reading Eleanor and Park. Seven Days of you is next on my list!
- I am feeling quite meh today. Do you ever wake up sometimes just feeling, plain old meh? It sucks. Im trying not to make that get me down though, as its still morning and I just don’t want it to take over my day, you know?!
- Today Mitch and I are going for a nice walk around the lake near ours. I am so excited because I’m trying to get into fitness and exercising!
- I just finished the first season of Riverdale and don’t think I can wait until October for the next season. OBSESSED!
- 12 Monkeys is another TV series I am obsessed with at the moment. If you’re into time travel and romance, you’ll loveee this! It’s about a guy (Cole) who is from a post apocalyptic future, and travels back in time to find the person ( and kill) who created the virus that killed everyone. In the past he falls in love with someone who helps him. It’s amazing!