Sorry that I haven’t posted in a while! I have recently found a new job and it is so exhausting! I’m really enjoying it though, which is great!
Tonight, I wanted to talk about my nighttime routine. Im not sure why, but mostly all of the beauty videos I watch are makeup routines. (Maybe I’m odd? haha) I really love seeing what other people do, and what works for them!
A while back I didn’t have a routine. I would just wash my face with a cleanser of a nighttime, and moisturise on occasion when I felt my skin was extra dry. My skin probably really hated me for it 😛
Now, I have a nighttime routine that really works for me and my skin;
1. Firstly, I wash my face with the Clinique face soap ($29.00) ( I use the pump bottle, but I really want to try out the actual soap bar as I’ve heard they last a lot longer). This is my second repurchase of this product, and I am so happy with it. My skin feels absolutely amazing afterwards and it doesn’t tend to dry it out!
2. Secondly, I use the Clinique Face Toner ($36-$52). I apply it with a thin cotton pad and pat it all over my face! I find this toner to be so useful for so many things. It also takes of excess makeup that your facial cleanser missed, and is really good for pores.
3. I then use the Trilogy Rose Hip Oil ($21.95). I rub 4 drops of this on my skin focossing on my ‘T-zone’. I don’t put it right up near my nose though, as it makes it really oily there in the morning. This is definitely my favourite part of the evening!
4. My next step, depending on the day and how my skin is, is to use the Benzac Acne Treatment ($18.00). I love using this stuff under my moisturiser and I always use it as a spot treatment.
5. Next, I use the Dramatically Different Clinique Moisturiser Gel ($29.00 – $49.00) It won’t clog pores as it is a relatively light gel. I have found this to be super moisturising, and it doesn’t make my skin feel dewy or oily.
6. Finally, I use the Nutrimetics Apricot Oil ( $32.00) on my lips as a topper! I really love this one. It makes my lips feel so smooth, and it’s such a great product to use under lip gloss. When I use this at night, my lips feel so much better of a morning and my lips definitely chap less!
Most of these products were on my Winter Favourites post, which you can find here.
What are your favourite beauty products to use at night? Comment them below! And make sure to include your blog links, as I love reading them!
I really love writing everything down that I’m loving. I will be blogging a lot more now that I have a lot more time on my hands!